Sunday, May 27, 2018

"Mystery" War Movie


My friend, The Pastor, sent me a link to a "mystery" war movie, which was simply labelled "War Movie" on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxld-Un2hgI#t=654.8532653 

Does anyone have any information about this film or what it was called? I found it quite gripping and watched the whole thing in one sitting. The action takes place during the Battle of the Hürtgen Forest, which, according to Wikipedia, "was the longest battle on German ground during World War II, and is the longest single battle the U.S. Army has ever fought."

The Battle of the Bulge took place in the aftermath.
 
I think, however, The Pastor sent me the link because the character of Warren not only shares my name but looks exactly like my 20-year-old self. I've always wondered how I would have done in combat, so I was curious as to how young Warren would make out.

I think he did ok.

Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment